This easy Christmas drink is tasty and festive! 3 Simple Ingredients and you are ready for all the holiday festivities!
Who doesn’t love a simple and delicious holiday drink? This Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail is just that!
For more Holiday recipes check out:
I wanted to share another delicious cocktail but with the winter Holidays in mind. So here you go! A delicious and really simple mocktail.
The holidays are all about family, friends, making wonderful memories and delicious food and drinks! This year I am so excited to share this fun and easy Coke-tail with you all!
I love adding easy sugared cranberries as a fun stirrer for this tasty drink.
Check out the easy recipe here! All you need is 3 ingredients!
How to make this easy Christmas drink?
- Add ice to a cup
- Add coke, a few drops of vanilla extract, and top off with cranberry juice
- Stir and enjoy
How to chill glasses?
Chilling glasses is an easy way for to make extra cold drinks. Simply stick your empty glasses in the freezer for an hour or so before you plan on making your drinks!
If you are planning a holiday party I like to have lots of tasty drinks and snack available.
- Hot Artichoke Dip
- Spinach Dip
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Artisan Bread (no knead)
- Candied Orange Peels
- Oreo Truffles
- Christmas Tree Bruschetta
I recommend shooting for 2-3 drinks per person and a good number of snacks!
What are your favorite snacks/appetizers for a cocktail party? Let me know in the comments below!
If you like this recipe don’t miss:
Watch how to make this recipe!
Easy Christmas Drink- Cranberry Vanilla Coke-tail Recipe
- 1 can Coca-Cola or Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar.
- 1/2 cup Simply® Cranberry Cocktail
- 2-3 drops Imitation Vanilla Flavoring per drink
- Fill a glass ¾ of the with Coca-Cola® and ice.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of imitation vanilla flavoring/extract.
- Top the glass off with cranberry juice. Give it a good stir, then serve.
- Start with 2 drops of vanilla extract and add more if needed. The vanilla can be really strong if you add too much.
- Stick your cups in the freezer for a few hours before making the drink for an extra cold drink!
Post was originally compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone.
Updated on 11/13/2020