*Disclaimer: I was given an advanced copy of the Potluck Perfect cookbook for free so that I could try a few recipes and share them with you! Get your copy of Potluck Perfect here!
This chocolate truffle recipe is easy, makes a lot, and soooo delicious! It’s hard not to eat them all!
How to make chocolate truffles:
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in 3 cups powdered sugar and beat until fully combined.
- Melt your chocolate chips and then mix it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla then cover the mixture and refrigerate for an hour.
- Roll chocolate into balls and then roll in remaining ½ cup powdered sugar.
These are some of the best chocolate truffles and what makes them even better is that they are so easy to make!
These are perfect for any large get together, party, or holiday meal because they are easy to make and make so many! I especially think they are perfect for Christmas since they look like they are covered in snow!
An easy chocolate truffle recipe that anyone can make!
If you like this recipe check out all of my desserts on the Dessert Table! You’ll find other delicious recipes like the best buttercream frosting, the best chocolate cupcakes, and chocolate sugar cookies!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER & SIGN UP FOR MY EMAIL NEWSLETTER!
Want more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Easiest Creamiest Chocolate Truffles Ever
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3½ cups powdered sugar divided
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 3 cups powdered sugar until blended.
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, cook and stir chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture and beat until blended. Stir in vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place remaining ½ cup powdered sugar in a shallow bowl. Roll chocolate into 1-inch balls, roll in powdered sugar, and place in a large resealable bag.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Leave a Reply