This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #jomobliss #CollectiveBias
Christmas Popcorn, a delicious fun treat for a holiday party or dessert! Easy to make and extra tasty! The perfect dessert after a simple and relaxing dinner using some of my favorite foods!
Click on the image to shop the products used in this post!
This year I want to focus on slowing down, spending more time with my family, and embracing the joy of missing out. Missing out on all the frazzled hecticness and relaxing with my loved ones.
One of the ways I am doing this is by having simple easy meals that can be made fast on hand. When I am out getting all my holiday shopping done at places like Walmart, I like to set myself up for success by adding a few tasty and easy to prepare items to make dinner and desserts amazing and easy!
I love making and easy dinner followed my this tasty Christmas Popcorn for a relaxing night in!
And right now you can get so awesome deals on my favorite easy dinner and dessert options through Ibotta!
- Marie Callender® Chicien Pie, Buy 3 and earn $1.50
- Orville Redenbacher’s® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn earn $0.50
- Wishbone® Italian Dressing Buy 2 and earn $0.75
- Reddi-Wip® Originial Whipped Topping – Buy 2 and earn $1.50 cash back
- Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix – Buy 1 and earn $0.50 cash back
For dinner I love having a healthy salad with delicious Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing on it alongside a tasty Marie Callender’s® Chicken Pie.
Wish-Bone’s Italian Dressing is so flavorful and delicious. They use a unique blend of oil, vinegar, and vibrant herbs and spices that will make your salad extra tasty. This is the number-one Italian dressing brand for a reason!
Each Marie Callender’s Chicken Pies serves two, and is full of tasty hearty chicken, delicious veggies, all in a flaky crust. These Marie Callender’s Chicken Pies really lets you slow down and savor the taste of a home cooked meal without all the work.
After dinner I love popping some Orville Redenbacher® Movie Theatre Popcorn! Sometimes I just pop it and eat it up because it’s so tasty and other times I love making my holiday popcorn for a little extra Christmas spirit!
Orville Redenbacher’s Movie Theatre Popcorn is gourmet popcorn with real butter flavor and I love it! They have no artificial preservatives, flavor, or dyes, and it is truly the best!
Lastly, I enjoy curling up on the couch to watch a fun Christmas movie not only with my big bowl of Christmas Popcorn but with a large mug full of hot-cocoa using the easy and delicious Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix piled high with a large helping of Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Topping with some holiday sprinkles for good measure!
Christmas Popcorn and Hot Cocoa- the best combo!
Swiss-Miss Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix is the ultimate rich and creamy hot cocoa that we all love. I’ve grown up using Swiss-Miss Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix and it is tasty and easy to make every time!
Reddi-wip Original Whipped Topping is the icing on the cake- or I mean the whipped cream on top of the hot chocolate! The original is my favorite and adds the delicious taste of real dairy whipped topping to any drink or dessert!
Want to add some holiday festiveness to your popcorn like I do? It’s really easy and super delicious!
How to make Christmas Popcorn using Orville Redenbacher’s Movie Theater Butter Popcorn:
- Pop 2 bags of popcorn and remove any unpopped kernals
- Melt your white chocolate, red candy melts, and green candy melts all in their own microwave safe bowls
- Mix the melted white chocolate into the popcorn, stirring to get all the popcorn coated
- Place popcorn on a baking sheet then drizzle with red and green melted candy melts
- Sprinkle with your favorite holiday candies and sprinkles
- Allow the popcorn and melted chocolate to set up and then enjoy!
How to get popcorn and chocolate to harden fast?
Simply refrigerate the popcorn after you are done adding all the candy, sprinkles, and candy melt drizzle for 5-10 minutes.
Where to get peppermint bark?
Adding peppermint bark to this Christmas Popcorn is so delicious. When I’ve made a batch of my own, I will chop a bit of it and add it to the popcorn, other times I will just grab some already made from the holiday candy aisle at my local grocery store!
This simple and delicious dinner and dessert are perfect for slowing down and enjoying the holiday season. Whether its prepared for your family or a group of friends who are getting together to write Christmas Cards, wrap presents or simply watch a Christmas movie- it is the perfect meal to embrace the Joy of Missing Out!
I have to say watching Christmas movies is definitely one of my favorite ways to get into the holiday spirit and relax- alongside an easy and delicious dinner!
I’ve grown up watching White Christmas every year and my husband always watches It’s a Wonderful Life. What are your favorite holiday movies to watch? What are some ways that you celebrate the Joy of Missing out?
Let me know in the comments below!
For more tasty holiday desserts check out:
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies
- Sugared Cranberries
- Easy Chocolate Truffles
- Snowman Chocolates
- 2 bags Popped Popcorn
- 11 oz bag White Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup red candy melts
- ½ cup green candy melts
- 4 Candy Canes crushed
- ½ bag of candy-coated chocolates red and green
- ½ cup Chopped up peppermint bark
- Sprinkles of choice
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pop your bags of popcorn and remove the unpopped kernels. See notes on how to easily do that. Place popcorn in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a microwave safe dish microwave your white chocolate. To do this place your microwave on 50% power, microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until white chocolate chips are melted.
- Melt your red and green candy melts in separate microwave safe bowls the same way you melted the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the white chocolate over the popcorn and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread the popcorn onto the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using a spoon or small spatula drizzle the red and green melted candy melts over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle popcorn with crushed candy candies, chopped peppermint bark, candy coated chocolates, and lots of sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until the popcorn has set completely.