This post is intended for an audience of adults age 21 and older. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., BACARDÍ® and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #TrickYourTreat #CollectiveBias
This Cauldron Cocktail is perfect for any Halloween get-together! It’s spooky, tasty, and an easy to make rum cocktail!
Halloween could not be easier this year! I can run right over to my local club, grab the Halloween treats I need and be all ready for friends to come hang out! Some treats I am loving right now include the Sprite® Mini Cans and a 16” Pizza!
This year I thought it would be fun to come up with a spooky rum cocktail to enjoy with friends! I thought it would be great to have the crisp, clean taste of Sprite® mixed with some yummy BACARDÍ® Superior rum and a little cranberry juice. It turned out delicious! The only thing it needed was a spooky look. All I did was add a little black gel food coloring and some dried ice and voila — the perfect Cauldron Cocktail!
Halloween cocktail recipes are the best! Plus with the BACARDÍ® Bat already on the bottle you know this drink is Halloween approved!
You know what goes really well with this drink and is perfect for a Halloween party? 16” Pizzas! It’s super delicious and super-fast to make — what more could you ask for?!
A quick to make rum cocktail with a quick to make pizza — planning a Halloween party couldn’t get any easier!
How to make the Cauldron Cocktail:
- Combine your BACARDÍ® Superior rum with your cranberry juice and a tiny drop of black food gel.
- Pour into black sugar rimmed cup.
- Pour in a full mini can of Sprite and enjoy!
- Oh, and make one for your friends too!
Add a little dry ice for a spooky effect!
Cauldron Cocktail – Easy Rum Cocktail
- 2 oz BACARDÍ® rum
- 1 7.5 oz Sprite Mini Can
- 3 oz cranberry juice
- Black Food Gel
- Dry Ice*
- Black Sugar Sprinkles
- Lime or Lemon Juice for adhering the sprinkles
- Swipe the rim of your glass with the lemon or lime juice. Then dip the rim into the black sprinkles. I find it easy if you place the sprinkles on a plate, and then spin the glass rim in the sprinkles.
- In a shaker combine the BACARDÍ® rum and cranberry juice over ice. Add one small drop of black food gel and shake. If you don’t own a shaker, just mix the the ingredients in a larger cup or mason jar.
- Pour shaker contents into cup with sprinkles on the rim, then add the entire mini can of Sprite.
- If using dry ice*, use tongs to place a very small piece of dried ice in the glass.