Feetloaf, a creepy and yet tasty Halloween treat! This delicious meat loaf, shaped into feet is gross looking but definitely tasty!
I’ve shared many sweet Halloween treats in the past but never a savory one! This Halloween meatloaf is all things gross and disturbing and is perfect for a creepy Halloween dinner!
What you need?
Feetloaf: Ground Beef, Onion, Eggs, Milk, Italian Bread Crumbs, Ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Pepper.
Sauce: Ketchup, Brown Sugar, White Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, and Pepper.
Good Rancher’s reached out to me and wondered if I could do a Halloween recipe using their meat. I love working with Good Ranchers because their meat is top tier quality and the company as a whole is incredible.
How to make feetloaf?
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all the meatloaf ingredients in one bowl and stir until just combined.
- Divide the mixture in half, then shape each half into a foot and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Cut onion into small pieces and place as toenails and then cut a larger piece and place as the ankle/leg bone.
- Bake in preheated oven.
- While baking, make the sauce. In a medium saucepan combine all the sauce ingredients and heat over medium heat.
- Once the meatloaf is baked add a little of the sauce around the ankle as “blood” and bake for another 5 minutes to set the glaze. Reserve the remaining sauce for when it’s time to eat.
This is by far the weirdest and most disturbing recipe I’ve ever written, but at least it tastes delicious!
Meat loaf temp when done?
Meat loaf should be at an internal temperature of 160°F when it is fully cooked. I like using a thermometer like this to check!
How to decorate feetloaf?
The feetloaf is gross as it is but to take it to the next level you can add some gummy worms after it’s baked, crush up some toasted dark rye bread as soil, and add some herbs as grass!
Serve with some mashed potatoes dyed green. You can be so creative with these!
How to store leftover feetloaf?
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How long does leftover meatloaf last?
Eat leftovers within 3-4 days of baking.
What to serve with Halloween meatloaf?
Bacon maple brussel sprouts, green beans, and some tasty rolls will taste great. If you want more Halloween themed options, I’d look for mummy wrapped hotdogs, monster sliders, or maybe some spider pizzas.
Watch how to make this recipe!
- 1 large onion divided
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 lbs ground beef GR
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Dice ½ an onion.1 large onion
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, breadcrumbs, ground beef, onions, ketchup, Worcestershire, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until just combined.2 eggs, ½ cup milk, 1 cup Italian bread crumbs, 2 lbs ground beef, 2 tbs ketchup, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- Divide mixture in two and shape each portion into a foot on prepared baking sheet. Using remaining half of onion, add slices of onion to the toes as toe nails, and a large slice to the ankle area as a bone piece.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until done. Internal temp when done is 160°F.
- While baking, make the sauce. Combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small saucepan. Heat over medium until warm.1 cup ketchup, ¼ cup brown sugar, 2 teaspoon white vinegar, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, Pinch of salt and pepper
- Once done baking add some sauce to the ankle portion of the feet and anywhere else you want to add some fake blood. Return to oven for 5 minutes to help set the glaze. Reserve remaining sauce to serve with the feet loaf.
- Once done baking let feet loaf rest for 5 minutes before serving.