Who doesn’t love a simple and delicious street taco!! These street tacos are made with delicious steak topped with onions, cilantro, tomatoes, and your favorite salsa!
Have you ever gone to a taco truck and ordered street tacos?! I love a good street taco, and although they come in many options, one of my favorites are the steak street tacos! Tiny bits of steak, topped with yummy toppings all on those mini tortillas! So good! My husband and I even had a food truck cater our wedding so we could have tacos! What a blast and it was! I decided to recreate one of our favorite taco truck recipes at home for a fraction of the cost and they turned out so well!
Street tacos are easy to make and so delicious!
Street Tacos- you won’t regret making these for your next Taco Night!
Easy street tacos recipe:
- Dice meat and cook
- Dice onion, tomato, and cilantro
- Build your street tacos
- Top with my easy Salsa Verde
- Eat up!
The key to this street taco recipe is the thin cut, small diced steak! Perfect texture for street tacos!
If you like this recipe make sure to check out all my Taco Table recipes! You’ll find yummy recipes like the best carnitas taco recipe, smoked chicken tacos, and grilled shrimp tacos!
Do you have a favorite taco truck? Where is it at? Leave me a comment below!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER & SIGN UP FOR MY EMAIL NEWSLETTER!
Want more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 1 lb thin steak I used chuck cross rib steak boneless thin cut
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 15 mini corn tortillas
- ½ white or yellow onion diced
- 1 to mato diced
- ½ bunch cilantro diced
- Favorite Salsa- Link to easy Salsa Verde in Instructions!
- Make Salsa Verde if making and set aside to cool
- Using a sharp chefs knife cut the raw steak up into small squares about ¼ inch wide.
- In a medium skillet heat up the oil over medium high heat.
- Once hot add the cubed steak, sprinkle with salt and stir until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Dice your onion, tomato, and cilantro.
- Assemble tacos and top with your favorite salsa.
Leave a Reply