Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars, a delicious spin on the classic rice crispy treat!
The delicious cinnamon and fun marshmallow combo make these Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars a favorite in my house!
These Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars are so delicious and fun- perfect for a homemade cereal bar!
Not too long ago I shared the fun and festive Chocolate Lucky Charms Treats and I thought I’d share another favorite here at our house!
My husband loves Cinnamon Toast Crunch and I figured what better way to incorporate his favorite cereal into one of my favorite treats!
These cereal bars are so good and so easy to make!
How to make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars:
- Melt butter in a large pot over low heat
- Add in marshmallows and stir until fully melted
- Remove from heat and stir in the cereal
- Press into a prepared baking dish and let cool
- Cut and enjoy!
Also, when stirring the marshmallows into the cereal try to do it gently so you don't break the Cinnamon Toast Crunch into a bunch of tiny pieces.
Why did my Cereal Bars turn out brittle?
This typically happens if you melt the marshmallows to fast over too high of heat. (I’ve done this too many times so I know!)
For the best gooey marshmallow cereal bars, be patient and melt everything over low heat.
Are Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars healthy?
Like all food, and especially desserts like these, they are best eaten in moderation! A treat isn't bad every now and then.
If I’m making these as a gift I like to buy the tall clear goodie bags and place 2-3 cereal bars in them.
These Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars smell amazing when you make them! It’s hard to wait to let them cool!
If you like this recipe make sure to check out my cereal bars and rice crispy treats like my kaboom bot rice crispy treats, Frankenstein rice crispy treats, Winter Luck Charms Bars, and you may even like these popcorn balls! For more cinnamoney goodness check out my Cinnamon Roll French Toast!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
- 5 Tbs butter
- 8 cups marshmallows
- 9 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Non-stick cooking spray for the pan
How to make cereal bars:
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray a 9x13 baking dish- set aside.
- In a medium pan over medium low heat melt butter.
- Add in marshmallows. Stir until fully melted.
- Once fully melted, remove from heat and stir in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Press the Cinnamon Toast Crunch into prepared 9x13 baking dish. Use a spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to firmly pack the cereal into the pan.
- Let the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cool completely and then cut into 15-20 squares.