Easy Spider Web Brownies are fun to make and perfect for a Halloween party!
For more easy Halloween Treats:
- Witches Fingers
- Halloween Donuts (Frankenstein, Mummy, Monster, and Dracula!)
- Frankenstein and Mummy Rice Crispy Treats
- Halloween Popcorn Balls
- Spider Cookies
- Black Cat Cookies
- Witches Brew Cocktail
- Cauldron Cocktail
Ever need to make something festive for a party but have little time and little resources? Me too! That’s where these Spiderweb Brownies come into play.
You literally just make some brownies and then pipe a little spider web onto the corner of each one. So easy.
How to make Spider Web Brownies:
- Make your brownies and allow them to cool
- Cut into squares
- Pipe on the spiderweb in the corner of each brownie
Homemade vs Store Bought Brownie Mix?
In the video and pictures shown I used a store-bought brownie mix, baked it, let it cool and decorated it. It was really easy and tasty.
That being said- both ways will turn out tasty and are easy to make.
Homemade vs Store Bought Frosting
In this instance though store bought is way more convenient and you aren’t really eating a bunch of the frosting, just using it to pipe a few lines onto each brownie square.
Plus the upside to buying a small container of frosting is that it’s only a cup or so of frosting which is more than you need for these brownies. Where as if you make homemade buttercream you will have lots left over (I mean if you want to frost halloween cupcakes too then that works!).
How to make store bought brownie mix taste better?
Add an extra tablespoon of vanilla extract and a teaspoon of espresso powder! And for more cake like brownies add 3 eggs instead of the typical 2.
I’m on a total easy Halloween treat kick right now and love these brownies! I just shared my Halloween Doughnuts tutorial and now these tasty treats!
I am all ready for my Halloween party- how about you?
For more tasty Halloween treats checkout:
Watch how to make this recipe!
Halloween Brownies- Spider Web Brownies
- 1 batch of brownies cooled and cut into squares
- ½ cup white buttercream frosting homemade or store bought
- #3 piping writing tip
- Piping bag
- Make your brownies, allow them to cool and then cut them into squares.
- Starting in the corner pipe on a small U or W shape, followed by two more of the same shapes a little large and more towards the center.
- Then from the corner pipe a line perpendicular down through the U’s.
- Make sure the brownies are completely cooled before cutting- that way they will hold together better.
- Want thicker brownies- Make my homemade brownies here.
Want dark/black brownies- Make this version of my homemade brownies but leave the s’mores stuff off.
- I used a small writing tip to pipe on the frosting but you can get away with sniping the corner off of a Ziploc and piping it on that way.
Post updated on 10/7/2020