This homemade hot sauce recipe isn’t your typical hot sauce! Made with Thai chili peppers, this hot sauce resembles more of a siracha sauce than a franks hot sauce. Made with only 3 ingredients it is sure to be a favorite for anyone seeking a fiery burn to top any of their food!
This recipe is inspired by Hearthstone’s Ragnaros the Firelord Card. This card is super awesome because it deals 8 damage to a random minion every turn. I knew I needed to make a hot sauce to match the fiery heat of Ragnaros’s flames!
This recipe is part of my Hearthstone Menu! Make sure to check it out! You’ll find awesome recipes such as Tuskarr Fisherman’s Shrimp Kabobs, Chameleos Cinnamon Roll French Toast, and Candied Walnut Sprites! If you are wondering what Hearthstone is, no worries! You can read all about it here on my What is Hearthstone? page.
This Thai Chili Hot Sauce recipe is easy and hot!
How to make homemade hot sauce?
- Rinse and remove stems from peppers.
- Broil peppers until the start to char.
- Boil peppers, garlic and rice vinegar in a medium sauce pan for 10 minutes.
- Process everything in a high powered blender or food processor.
If you are a fan of hot sauce you need to try this recipe! Originally, I recipe tested several different habanero hot sauce recipes, but I never really like the flavor of them. Then at my local grocery store I saw all these beautiful Thai chili peppers and knew I had to try making the hot sauce out of them. I’m sure glad I did!
Try this homemade hot sauce on my grilled shrimp or smoked angry chicken recipes! It would also be tasty on wings or anything else you want to add a serious kick to!
Just for fun I did a quick photoshop job on one of my pics! It's a little bit of silly fun for you! What do you think?
Are you a hot sauce fan or do like more mild sauces? I admit I am more of a mild sauce type person but really enjoyed coming up with this recipe!
Make sure to check out other easy recipes like my Stuffed Evolving Spores and Acidic Ooze Limeade. If you are more of a sweets person try my Hidden Cache Cupcakes and King Mukla’s Banana Ice Cream with Salted Caramel! And don’t forget to check out my full Hearthstone Menu!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST & TWITTER!
Want more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Ragnaros Firesauce Homemade Hot Sauce
- 2 cups ~100 Thai Chili Peppers
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Set your oven to broil on high.
- Rinse peppers and remove stems. Place on a baking sheet and broil for 3-5 minutes or until they start to char. Watch the chilies carefully so they don’t completely burn.
- Remove from oven and place chilies in a medium sized sauce pan. Add garlic and rice vinegar and bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pepper, vinegar, and garlic to a food processor or high powered blender and process until the chilies are chopped up small!
- Enjoy- but beware this is super hot!
Hearthstone Card Image from Gamepedia
©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply