Double Chocolate Pudding Cookies are pretty much one of my favorite desserts ever. With the added in butterscotch and white chocolate I am in dessert love!
These double chocolate pudding cookies are some of the best most mouthwatering cookies I’ve ever had. Pretty much my favorite!
My husband’s favorite cookies are these classic chocolate chip cookies. And don’t get me wrong, they are super good! I make them a lot, because they are his favorite. But give me some chocolate pudding, butterscotch and white chocolate chips and I’ll make these in no time. They are chocolatey in all the good ways and have that amazing butterscotch flavor that makes my mouth water for more! I can never just eat one of these cookies….
Have you ever added instant pudding to your cookies? It is amazing. It makes them super soft and adds the flavor of the pudding to the cookie dough. You can totally go crazy with all the different instant pudding and chocolate chip combos out there! Sometimes I add vanilla pudding to my classic chocolate chips cookies and they are soooo good!
Anyways, I love to add the chocolate instant pudding to these cookies because it balances the sweetness from the white chocolate and butterscotch nicely. I also used the high altitude adjustments since I’m definitely not at sea level!
These cookies are super easy to make, come together fast and taste amazing! Eat them warm from the oven or over the course of the week!
A neat trick I learned years ago was to roll the dough into individual balls and then freeze them. Then you can pull out a few and bake them as needed. The cookie dough will stay good in your freezer for a few months! This makes it easy to have fresh baked cookies at any moment!
Easy double chocolate cookies! So good!
If you like these cookies then you should also check out my classic chocolate chip recipe!
What is your favorite cookie? I’d love to know! Leave me a comment below!
Make sure to check out my other awesome desserts like my gluten free sweet potato cupcakes (with the best brown sugar buttercream– oh my!), my Hidden Cache Cupcakes, Mini Apple Pies, and the most delicious 3 Layered Chocolate Cake (it’s amazing!)!
Chocolate Pudding Butterscotch Cookies
These chocolate cookies are so soft, chewy and so delicious! Everything you could want in a cookie! Loaded with butterscotch and white chocolate you can't go wrong!
- 1 cup butter softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding (the smaller box)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips*
- 1 cup white chocolate chips*
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand up mixer bowl cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add in eggs one at a time. Letting the first egg incorporate fully into the batter before adding the next.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, salt, and dry pudding mix. Mix until fully combined.
- Fold in butterscotch and white chocolate chips to cookie dough.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto lined baking sheet and bake for 8-11 minutes. I like to take these out earlier rather than later so they stay soft.
- Let cookies cool for a few minutes and then enjoy!