Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are easy to make and super delicious! These stuffed mushrooms are filled with cream cheese, parmesan, mozzarella and are so good you won’t be able to stop eating them!
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
An easy and tasty treat for any meal!
Originally inspired by Hearthstone’s Evolving Spores card from the Journey to Un’Goro Expansion, these stuffed mushrooms have become a favorite at my house! These sruffed evolving spores are part of my full Hearthstone menu and can be found along side other tasty treats like Chameleos Cinnamon Roll French Toast and Devilsaur Egg Breakfast Tacos!
Does anyone ever go to a cookout or have friends over and want to make something easy but amazing? Look no further that these easy stuffed mushrooms! Not only are they delicious but a crowd favorite!
These are seriously so easy to make! The hardest part to making these is remembering to take your cream cheese out of the refrigerator to let it soften! But even if you forget you can just use a mixer to mix the filling for you!
How to make cream cheese stuffed mushrooms”
- Rinse and remove the stems from your mushrooms (save the stems for another dish- they’d be great in chicken fried rice!)
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place the caps face down on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 5 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Mix together your cream cheese, parmesan, mozzarella, and garlic powder.
- Fill each cap with your cream cheese filling and top with diced tomatoes.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes! They are done when the filling just starts to brown!
Can you freeze cream cheese stuffed mushrooms?
Yes! I recommend making them according to the recipe, letting them cool, then freezing. To reheat simply microwave or throw into the oven at 400°F and bake until nice and hot!
Can you stuff mushrooms the night before?
Yes! This recipe is really versatile. I’d bake the mushrooms as per the instructions for 5-7 minutes, then stuff with the filling, cover and refrigerate. Then the next day pop them into your preheated oven and bake for another 10 minutes or so!
These cream cheese stuffed mushrooms are perfect for snacking on during game night, served at a fancy dinner to impress your friends, or as a quick and easy appetizer for your next bbq! Give these a try and let me know how you like them!
If you enjoy this recipe make sure to check out my easy green smoothie, zucchini hash browns, and my easy pasta salad! If you are looking for other easy cheesy appetizers give my grilled stuffed zucchini bites a try!
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
These cream stuffed mushrooms are easy and delicious! Stuffed with a creamy, cheesy filling you will want to eat these every day! Make them in less than 20 minutes for a delicious side dish or easy appetizer!
- 1.5 lbs baby mushrooms
- 2 tbs oil*
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 roma tomato diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper*.
- Rinse the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Brush both sides of mushrooms with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast mushrooms for 5 minutes. Flip and roast for another 5 minutes.
- While mushrooms are roasting, in a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, parmesan, mozzarella, and garlic powder.
- Dice tomatoes.
After the roasting remove mushrooms from oven and fill each mushroom cap with your cream cheese mixture. I used a teaspoon to to get a fairly even amount in each mushroom, but overall you want to fill them as much as possible. Top with diced tomatoes.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. They are done when the filling just starts to brown and the mushrooms are soft.
- 10. Enjoy!
*I use avocado oil because of its high smoke point, whereas olive oil breaks down at high temps, but people use olive oil anyways, so use whatever oil you want. *Helpful tip! Parchment paper can be expensive; however did you know the Dollar Tree sells it? I always buy several rolls when I go!
Card image from Hearthstone Gamepedia.
All mention of Hearthstone is copy right protected by: ©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Heroes of Warcraft is a trademark, and Hearthstone is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved.