Pasta Salad with pepperoni is easy to make and super delicious!
This pasta salad with pepperoni has been a family favorite for years. At most large gatherings and holidays this side dish always shows up and for good reason. It has so many delicious ingredients and is hard to stop eating!
PIN NOW AND SAVE FOR LATER!
Pasta Salad with Pepperoni
Even though my side of the family has enjoyed this easy pasta salad for many years I got to introduce my husband to it while we were dating. It soon became a commonly requested dish and he looks forward to eating it every time.
It packs easy for lunches and can be pretty filling!
All the flavors from the veggies come together so well and who doesn’t love cheese and pepperoni! Add that all to pasta and you have yourself an amazing side dish that takes only about 15 minutes to make.
What goes with pasta salad?
If you are making pasta salad as a side dish I recommend serving it along side burgers or some smoked chicken. Even with my tasty chicken sandwich and a refreshing watermelon slushy this would be perfect!
How to make pasta salad with pepperoni:
- Cook the pasta according to the box
- Mix together the marinade from the artichokes with water and the seasoning
- Combine the pasta with all the veggies, pepperoni and cheese
- Pour the marinade over the pasta and mix well
It’s that simple! I think the combination of all the different flavors plus how pretty it is makes it a perfect dish for anytime!
Do you rinse pasta for cold pasta salad?
Yes. After you cook the pasta rinse it under cold water and drain.
Easy pasta salad is great for BBQs or parties!
This classic pasta salad is my favorite!
Do you have a favorite pasta dish or a side dish that is at every get together? I’d love to hear about it! Let me know in a comment below!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER & SIGN UP FOR MY EMAIL NEWSLETTER!
Want more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 box suddenly salad pasta classic with seasoning packet
- 3 tbs water
- ½- whole bell pepper chopped
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts* 7.5 oz
- 1 can large black olives 6 oz
- 1 package pepperoni* you will only need ~2oz
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese cubed
- ¼ red onion chopped
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water when done, drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking mix together 3 tbs cold water, 2 tbs of marinade from the artichokes and the seasoning packet from the box.
- Chop bell pepper, artichoke hearts, onion and pepperoni to desired sizes. Cube cheese (I like to make the cheese ¼- ½ inch squares). Drain olives.
- In a medium sized bowl combine cooked and drained pasta, all veggies, cheese and pepperoni. Pour marinade mixture over and mix thoroughly.
* When I can find it, I like to buy a stick of pepperoni and cut it into wedges to add to this salad. However, sliced pepperoni works great too! You just won’t need the whole package.
Hey, Lisa! I found you through IG! Congrats on your first post! I wish you years of success!
That's awesome! Thank you so much!
How did you knowI have been craving this since yesterday!
It's easy to make! Let me know how you like it!
I love pasta but I've never tried Pasta Salad. I can't wait to try your recipe this weekend.
My mouth was watering the whole time reading this post. I LOVE the addition of pepperoni! Your photography is gorgeous!
Such a classic easy recipe. At home we enjoy a lot Italian cuisine favorites and I have made a similar salad but using orzo. So fresh and perfect for the FL weather.
We love those suddenly salads, especially in the summer. we think the chipotle one tastes like cool ranch doritos 🙂 Love that you are jazzing up a simple side dish.
I love a great pasta salad. I like making them on Sunday and eating throughout the week as well. I do agree that this would be an awesome family-friendly recipe for family gatherings /
We made this last night. definitely a keeper. One of our favorite recipe for pasta salad from now on. family loved it!
I'm so glad you liked it!
Cathleen @ A Taste of Madness
I love the addition of olives. I have never made pasta salad before. Definitely need to try it out sometime.
This pasta salad looks absolutely delicious! I need to try this soon - it's picnic season now! 😀