Pineapple Whip, a simple and delicious dessert perfect to beat the heat! Fruity and sweet, you need to make this pineapple whip ASAP!
Do you love pineapple? Ever had a dole whip and wanted something similar at home? Then this is for you!
Now, I won’t claim this is a dole whip recipe- a copy cat of the delicious Disneyland soft serve treat. This pineapple whip is not the same consistency- but it sure is delicious!
I have been inspired by Disney treats in the past (my Mint Julep recipe and Sugar Cookie Recipe are delicious!) and this treat is definitely something I like to whip up on hot days when I want to reminisce about Disneyland.
By the way, I recently visited Disneyland and finally tried their new whip flavors- the orange and raspberry- and oh my! I think I like them even better than the original pineapple!
Anyways, back to this tasty treat.
It’s a delicious, sweet, cold and low added sugar dessert that is perfect for a hot day. Plus it’s dairy free which is just a neat coincidence!
How to make pineapple whip:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender (love my SuperQ!)
- Blend on medium high for about 30 seconds
- Eat right away or pop into the freezer for a firmer ice cream type consistency!
This is truly one of the easiest and most delicious summer treats!
Do I have to used canned coconut milk? Can I use milk instead?
I like using canned coconut milk because it adds creaminess to the whip and coconut is a great flavor that goes with pineapple.
I haven’t tried using regular milk but I would assume it would work fine. The more fat in the milk (i.e. whole or 2%) would probably be better.
Have you guys tried the new whip flavors at Disneyland? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below!
For more dairy free recipes:
- Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dairy Free Mini Cheesecakes
- Dairy Free Ice Cream
- Dairy Free Chocolate Orange Truffles
For more delicious desserts:
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbs sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium high for 30-45 seconds or until well combined. (2 cups frozen pineapple, ½ cup canned coconut milk, pinch of salt, 2 tsp lemon juice, 2 tbs sugar)
- Eat right away or put in the freezer to make more firm.
I am an affiliate for Breville which means if you purchase any of their products using my links, I will earn a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thanks!