Mini Dairy Free Cheesecakes is easy to make and delicious! These dairy free cheesecakes are the prefect dessert!
Dairy Free Cheesecakes
Recently I shared my dairy free orange truffles and now I bring you these tasty mini strawberry cheesecakes.
They are actually very similar in recipe to the orange truffles so if you’ve made those these will be a breeze!
I love trying new recipes and when I saw a recipe for a paleo cheesecake I was fascinated! I thought it would be great to make them individual sized and with strawberries- they turned out delicious!
I typically don’t eat paleo- but I do love trying new recipes and some happen to fit that category. I’ve shared my paleo pancakes, easy kale chips, paleo meatballs, almond milk, and even some healthy smoothies that all are considered “paleo” even though they are simply delicious!
This time around I wanted to try to make a cheesecake without cream cheese or any other dairy. Seemed crazy but I figured why not!
So here I give you my mini dairy free cheesecakes. They are perfect for snacking or taking to a potluck.
How to make dairy free cheesecakes:
- Soak the cashews overnight, then drain and rinse them.
- Make the crust via a food processor (LOVE my Breville processor!) and then press into the bottoms of cupcake liners.
- Make the filing using a high-powered blender (LOVE my Breville SuperQ!)
- Pour filling into each liner and then freeze for 3 hours.
- When you are ready to serve them allow them to thaw for about 15 minutes. I like to slice some strawberries and place them on top for a little extra garnish.
What if I don’t have a high-powered blender?
If you don’t have a SuperQ, Vitamix, or a Ninja, you can use a food processor. A blender will make the filling smoother but I have made the filing with my food processor and they still turned out amazing.
A regular blender probably won’t work well though.
Are you a cheesecake fan? Have you ever had dairy free cheesecake?
I love to make a batch of these and then keep them in the freezer. I’ll pull one out every time I need a quick dessert!
Mini Dairy Free Cheesecakes- Dairy Free Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 10 Medjool Dates
- ½ tbs coconut oil melted
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbs maple syrup
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Cupcake liners
- Soak cashews overnight in water. Then drain and rinse them. (2 cups cashews)
- Line two cupcake trays with cupcake liners.
- Place all ingredients for the crust in a food processor and process on high until it looks like sand. (1 cup shredded coconut, 1 cup raw almonds, 10 Medjool Dates, ½ tbs melted coconut oil)
- Press a small amount into the bottom of each cupcake liners.
- To make the cheesecake filling place the rinsed cashews in a high powered blender* along with water, maple syrup, coconut oil, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and, frozen strawberries. (2 cups soaked rinsed cashews, ½ cup water, ¼ cup plus 2 tbs maple syrup, ⅓ cup coconut oil, ¼ cup lemon juice, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 cup frozen strawberries)
- Blend on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour into each cupcake liner and crust until almost full. Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- When you are ready to serve remove from freezer 15-20 minutes prior to eating to thaw a little.
- Top with some fresh strawberry slices and enjoy!
I am an affiliate for Breville which means if you purchase any of their products using my links, I will earn a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thanks!