This delicious strawberry fruit dip is so easy you won’t believe it! Serve it up at a gathering or as a yummy treat for your family- everyone will love it!
This strawberry fruit dip recipe is so easy to whip up you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner!
It takes about five minutes to add all the ingredients and to mix it! The longest part is chopping up the fruit to use to dip in this delicious concoction!
- Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Lemon Juice
I’ve always enjoyed going to baby showers and wedding showers or any sort of get together and usually at these large gatherings there is always a large fruit tray with a delicious creamy fruit dip.
I wanted to recreate that dip so I could make it whenever I wanted!
This strawberry fruit dip is an easy, non-expensive contribution to any party!
Make sure to check out my other easy recipes like Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn and Candied Walnuts!
How to make Strawberry Fruit Dip?
- Combine the marshmallow fluff, strawberry cream cheese, and lemon juice together.
- Chop up your favorite fruits
- Eat it up!
What type of fruit should you used for this easy fruit dip?
I love to dip apples wedges and strawberries in dip, but it is also delicious on melon, pineapple, apricots and or any other fruit! Some fruit is just easier to dip than others!
And I’ll be honest; I’ve even dipped marshmallows and pretzels in this and enjoyed every moment of it.
What are your favorite fruit or non-fruit items to dip in this delicious fruit dip?
Let me know in a comment below!
For other yummy recipes to bring to gatherings check out this easy caramel corn and my Pink and Gold Cake (also perfect for baby showers!)
Want more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Strawberry Fruit Dip
- 1 container strawberry cream cheese 7.5 oz
- 8 oz marshmallow fluff/cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a mixer and cream on medium high speed until well combined and fluffy!1 container strawberry cream cheese, 8 oz marshmallow fluff/cream, 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Serve with your favorite fruit cut up! Enjoy
- I like to use sturdy fruits like strawberries and apple wedges to dip into this, but it’s good on all fruit!
- Store leftover dip in the fridge
Post updated 12/20/21
Leave a Reply