Valentines Cupcakes- an easy treat for your sweet heart! Who doesn’t love a yummy chocolate Valentines cupcake! Cute and delicious!
Aren’t these Valentine’s Day Cupcakes the cutest?!
I love the look of pressing the sprinkles around the edges! It is simple and so fun.
If you are anything like me you love themed desserts! And themed cupcakes are so easy to make.
Take me to the recipe for Valentines Cupcakes already!
Thank you so much for wanting to get straight to my recipe!
If you don’t want to read my super helpful tips and tricks and get straight to this delicious Valentines Cupcakes – you can simply scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for the full printable FREE recipe! Enjoy!
How to make Valentines Cupcakes:
- Make 1 batch of my easy chocolate cupcakes
- Place a Lindor truffle into the center of each cupcake after they have cooled
- Frost with my easy Dark Chocolate Buttercream
- Press the sides with sprinkles
How to decorate cupcakes?
Using a 1 M piping tip, pipe on a rosette. It’s okay to practice a few! After frosting each cupcake gently press the sprinkles onto the side.
I found you need to put the sprinkle on right after frosting each cupcake or else the frosting with crust and the sprinkles won’t stick.
Not only are these some of the best chocolate cupcakes (and who doesn’t love chocolate cupcakes!) but the dark chocolate buttercream is amazing! You’ll definitely want to lick the bowl!
These cupcakes are a great Valtentine’s Party treat for kids too! Make them for a school party or give them to the teacher’s!
Another plus to these cupcakes, besides being chocolate and topped with a delicious frosting- is the sprinkles. I love sprinkles- if I have to choose between a dessert with sprinkles ore without I always go for the sprinkles.
I love the texture and how festive the make things. Are you the same?
Valentines Desserts are so fun!
What are some of you favorite Valentines Desserts? Let me know in the comments below!
- Make chocolate cupcakes according to directions. Allow to cool.
- While cooling whip up a batch of dark chocolate frosting.
- Once cupcakes are cool take an unwrapped Lindor Truffle and press into the center of each cupcake.
- Using a 1 M tip pipe a rosette on the top of one cupcake then gently press the sprinkles around the edges.
- I found if you try to pipe the rosette onto a bunch of the cupcakes then try to press the sprinkles on the frosting has already set up and the sprinkles won’t stick. So, the easiest solution is to press the sprinkles on right after you frost each one.