Frozen Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer are easy to make, take no time at all, and are the perfect tasty snack! These are a great side dish to any meal or a tasty treat!
Recently I shared my Air Fryer Dino Nuggets and now I wanted to share these tasty air fryer egg rolls.
Favorite Frozen Egg Rolls- I used the Tai Pei brand but any will work!
Dipping Sauce- I love to use what comes in the egg roll box or make my own if I’m feeling motivated!
Air Fryer- I have an Instant Vortex but this will work with any type of Air Fryer.
How to cook frozen egg rolls in air fryer?
- Preheat your air fryer.
- Place egg rolls in a single layer in the basket or on the cooking tray.
- Air fry until golden brown and hot throughout.
- Allow to cool enough to handle, then enjoy!
Pro Tip: Depending on the type and size of your air fryer, as well as how many egg rolls you are making, you may need to work in batches.
I love using my air fryer! Not only is it super-fast to cook things but it doesn’t heat up the entire house like use my oven would!
Serve these up along with some tasty chicken fried rice for a delicious dinner!
What are the best frozen egg rolls for the air fryer?
I love frozen Tai Pei egg rolls, but really any brand that you love will work! PF Chang, and even Schwan’s makes some tasty frozen egg rolls!
How long do you heat egg rolls in the air fryer?
I like to air fry the egg rolls for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
What’s your favorite way to use the air fryer? Let me know in the comments below!
Watch how to make this recipe!
Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer
- 6 frozen egg rolls
- Dipping sauce
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400°F. Place frozen sauce packet in warm water to thaw.Dipping sauce
- Place egg rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.6 frozen egg rolls
- Air Fry for 12 minutes, Rotating the egg rolls half way through cooking.
- Once done cooking, allow to cool enough to handle/eat. Dip in sauce and enjoy!
- If you have an air fryer like the instant vortex, you will want to position the air fryer tray at the lowest position, or if you are making more than one tray, switch tray positions half way through air frying so the top tray doesn’t get overcooked.