Frozen Burritos in Air Fryer, easy to make, simple, and fast! Cooking frozen burritos in the air fryer are a delicious and tasty snack!
Whether you are making frozen breakfast burritos, or a tasty frozen chimichanga, this recipe is perfect for your burrito air frying needs!
If you love using your air fryer as much as I do make sure to check out the air fryer frozen egg rolls, bagel bites, dino nuggets, and even pancake recipes I’ve recently shared!
What you need for air frying burritos:
- Frozen burritos: these can be the small breakfast kind or the bigger meat and bean kind.
- Favorite Hot Sauce or Salsa for Dipping
- Air Fryer- I have an Instant Vortex but this will work with any type of Air Fryer.
How to cook frozen burritos in the air fryer?
- Preheat your air fryer.
- Place frozen burritos in a single layer in the basket or on the cooking tray.
- Air fry until golden brown and hot throughout.
- Allow to cool enough to handle, then enjoy!
Can you air fry homemade frozen burritos?
Yep! If you happen to make a bunch of my breakfast burritos or chile relleno burritos and freeze them for later, simply follow these instructions to reheat!
What are the best frozen burritos to air fry?
I am partial to a good El Monterey frozen breakfast burrito but my husband loves Amy’s bean and cheese burritos, both can be found at Walmart.
How long do you cook frozen burritos in the air fryer?
Cook for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
How long do you air fry El Monterey frozen burritos?
El Monterey burritos are cooked the same as other frozen burritos- 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
Frozen Burritos in the Air fryer are really simple and I love that air frying doesn’t heat up the whole house while making a tasty burrito.
What is your favorite thing to air fry? Let me know in the comments below!
Watch how to make this recipe!
Want more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Frozen Burritos in Air Fryer
- 6 frozen breakfast burritos or 2 large regular frozen burritos
- Favorite Hot Sauce or Salsa
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400°F.
- Place burritos in a single layer in the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.6 frozen breakfast burritos or 2 large regular frozen burritos
- Air Fry for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
- Once done cooking, allow to cool enough to handle/eat. Dip in hot sauce and enjoy!Favorite Hot Sauce or Salsa
- If you have an air fryer like the instant vortex, you will want to position the air fryer tray at the lowest position, or if you are making more than one tray, switch tray positions half way through air frying so the top tray doesn’t get overcooked.
- Nutritional Info based off of one El Monterey Egg, Sausage, Cheese & Potato Burrito and will change if you heat and eat a different burrito
Leave a Reply