Bagel Bites in Air Fryer, the perfect easy snack! They are easy to make and it's hard to eat just a few!
If you love bagel bites like my family does, you know that microwaving them can be a pain. They stick to the tray; some are over cooked while others are still cold- even when you rotate them!
Bagel bites in the air fryer solves all these inconveniences! They are all deliciously hot and perfect for snacking!
What do you need?
Frozen Bagel Bites- I recommend 9 but you can do as many or few as you like.
Ranch for dipping- yum!
Air Fryer- I have an Instant Vortex but this will work with any type of Air Fryer.
How to cook bagel bites in the air fryer?
- Preheat air fryer
- Place frozen bagel bites in a single layer in the basket or on the cooking tray. Don’t use the crisping tray that comes in the packaging.
- Air fry until hot.
- Allow to cool enough to handle, then enjoy!
How long to cook bagel bites in the air fryer?
I recommend air frying the bagel bites for five minutes, checking them to make sure they are all cooked, and if need be, air fry for an additional minute.
Pro Tip: If you have an Instant Vortex Air Fryer- air fry the pizza bagel bites on the lower tray with the top tray in place to block a little additional heat. I noticed if you place them on the top tray, they are likely to get a little too dark.
If you are a fan of air fryer snacks don’t miss my air fryer dino nuggets, egg rolls, burritos, and even pancakes!
These bagel bites are so easy to make and cooks them evenly every time!
What other snacks do you love to cook in the air fryer? Let me know in the comments below!
Watch how to make this recipe!
Want more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Bagel Bites in Air Fryer
- 9 Bagel Bites
- Ranch For Dipping- optional
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- Line bagel bites in a single layer. Do not use the crisper tray that comes in the bagel bites package.9 Bagel Bites
- Air fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Allow Bagel Bites to cool enough to eat, then enjoy!Ranch For Dipping- optional
- If you have an air fryer like the instant vortex, you will want to position the air fryer tray at the lowest position, or if you are making more than 9, switch tray positions half way through air frying so the top tray doesn’t get overcooked.
Leave a Reply