This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MinisBacktoSchool
Easy Apple Cobbler Cakes are a quick and delicious snack! Tasty, and easy to assemble you will want this year-round!
Apple Cobbler is a favorite summer and fall dessert. The smell of cooking apples with cinnamon and nutmeg fill a home with such delicious scents that you can’t help but feel excited for the change of season, back to school, and cooler weather.
What’s even better? When any dessert- especially something like these apple cobbler crumb cakes take less than 20 minutes to make and uses tasty Entenmann’s® Minis Crumb Cakes!
All Entenmann’s® Minis snacks are tasty and delicious! Check out all the different snacks here!
For more delicious desserts check out:
These Entenmann’s® Minis Apple Cobbler Cakes are the perfect snack for back to school are a quick and delicious dessert.
Enjoy with some ice cream and what a treat indeed!
In this time of social distancing “after school” will look different for many kids this year, and although this school year, in whatever form it takes, might not be the norm for most, a tasty treat like this Easy Apple Cobbler Cake will surely bring a smile to any kid or parent at the end of the day.
Entenmann’s® has such a variety of products and flavors to satisfy your cravings! Whether it’s the Entenmann’s® Minis Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes, Entenmann’s® Minis Apple Pies, or the Entenmann’s® Minis Brownie Chocolate Chip Cakes- they are all delicious and always a fun treat!
Check out more fun ideas using Entenmann’s® snacks here!
Entenmann’s® Minis deliver the quality and deliciousness of Entenmann’s® iconic products in portioned/portable individually wrapped snacking formats.
And what’s better is that if you purchase 4 eligible products at a participating Walmart location or Walmart.com between 7/25/20-9/7/20 you can receive a book. Visit nourishingreading.com for details and terms and conditions.
How to make mini apple cobbler cakes?
- Peel and cut your apples, then toss lemon juice.
- Melt butter in a large pot and then add apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Stirring to coat.
- Mix some cornstarch and water together than stir into the apple mixture. Cover and allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of water, stir, then cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apples can be pierced with a fork. Remove from heat and assemble your mini Apple Cobbler Cakes.
How to assemble mini apple crumb cakes?
- Scoop out a shallow hole in the top of an Entenmann’s® Minis Crumb Cake
- Place a generous scoop of apple filling over the top
- Break up the scooped out top over the apple filling
What types of apples should you use?
I like using Gala Apples, but Golden Delicious, Pink Lady, and even Granny Smith will taste delicious!
What does the cornstarch do to the apple mixture?
The cornstarch thickens the juices from the apples and creates a delicious filling.
What I love about using Entenmann’s® Mini Crumb Cakes, besides the delicious taste, is that they are perfectly sized treats that allow you to indulge in moderation.
All Entenmann’s® products are available nationwide. They are the high quality, moist, delicious treats enjoyed by your whole family.
They stay fresher, longer and allows everyone to eat them over time. They are the perfect size, which encourages moderation, and they are a high-quality treat that the entire family can enjoy! That is why I love them and use this for these tasty Apple Cobbler Cakes.
The crumb cake is tender, tasty, and great on its own or with the apple topping. It’s a true and delicious treat.
Watch how to make these Apple Cobbler Cakes here:
Another plus, is that you can easily add any Entenmann’s® products to your cart via online shopping at Walmart! That’s always a win in my book!
If you like this recipe make sure to check out some other tasty treats:
Kids and adults alike will love this tasty treat- whether as an after-school snack for the kids or a tasty dessert after dinner.
Watch how to make this recipe!
Easy Apple Cobbler Cake
- Entenmann’s® Mini Crumb Cakes
- 4 Apples Gala or preferred apple
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 2 tbs water
- ¼ cup water
- Peel, and cut apples, making sure to remove core and seeds. Coat apple pieces in lemon juice. (4 apples, 2 tbs lemon juice)
- In a med/large pot, over medium low heat, melt butter, then add apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Stir to combine. (2 tbs butter, 1 tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp nutmeg, ½ cup granulated sugar, ¼ cup brown sugar)
- Combine cornstarch and water in a separate bowl, then add to the apples. (2 tbs cornstarch, 2 tbs water)
- Bring apple mixture to a simmer then reduce heat to low. After about 5 minutes add ¼ cup of water. Stirring to combine. Then cover cook for 10-15 minutes or until apples are easily pierced with a fork.*
- Once apples are cooked, scoop out a small indent on a Mini Crumb Cake, place a large spoonful of apple mixture and then crumble the scoop out top over the apple.