These cheese biscuits are super easy to make, full of cheesy goodness and taste amazing! You will want to make these cheese biscuits again and again!
Easy Cheese Biscuits
Anyone else love an easy biscuit recipe? I’ve made homemade rolls, easy “tavern” bread, and even hamburger buns– but these biscuits are so easy and delicious that they are one of my favorites! Okay all of my bread recipes are my favorite- but you know what I mean!
Cheesy delicious biscuits that actually remind me of a red lobster biscuits recipe! So good!
For this I use one of my secret- not so secret ingredients- Bisquick! Cheese Bisquick Biscuits are just a go to easy recipe tht you need in your recipe arsenal!
These cheesy biscuits take about 5 minutes to make, 10 minutes to bake, and about 5 seconds to eat haha!
How to make cheese biscuits?
- Combine bisquick and cheese
- Add in milk, garlic powder, and sugar
- Use a cookie scoop to get nice uniform biscuits and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Brush with the garlic butter parsley mixture
- Try not to eat them all!
How long do cheese biscuits stay good? Can I make them ahead of time?
Yes you can make them a day or two before you serve them! They will stay good for 5-7 days if kept in a ziploc baggie in the refrigerator. They are best if eaten with a few days but still stay yummy from up to a week!
How to store leftover cheese biscuits?
Store biscuits in a ziploc bag in the fridge. You can eat leftovers cold or microwave them for a few minutes to warm them up.
How do I make bisquick from scratch?
If don’t have bisquick on hand all you need is baking powder, flour, salt, and some vegetable shortening- I love this recipe here!
Let me know how you like these cheesy biscuits!
Easy Cheese Biscuits
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbs butter
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chopped parsley fresh or dried
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine bisquick, parmesan, and cheddar cheese. (2 cups Bisquick, ¾ cups parmesan, ¾ cup cheddar)
- Stir in the milk, garlic powder, and sugar to the cheese mixture. (¾ cup milk, 1 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp sugar)
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and place on parchment lined baking sheet, making sure they don’t touch.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While baking, melt butter in microwave, in a small microwave safe dish. Add garlic powder and parsley to the butter and mix thoroughly. (2 tbs butter, ½ tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp chopped parsley)
- When biscuits are done baking brush with butter mixture.