Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, tasty, delicious, and easy to make! Watch these perfect bite sized cookies disappear at your next get together or party!
PIN NOW AND SAVE FOR LATER!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
I recently made these and had my husband take them to work- and he told me everyone loved them! Makes my heart happy!
Other cookie favorites:
These mini chocolate chip cookies are bite sized bits of cookie deliciousness, easy to make and even easier to eat! They are soft, chocolatey, and oh-so tasty!
Plus, this recipe makes a ton- so it’s perfect for any holiday party or get together!
Alright let’s make these!
How to make mini chocolate chip cookies:
- Heat your oven and line a baking sheet or two with parchment paper
- Whip up your butter and then cream with the white and brown sugar
- Add in eggs then the flour, salt, and baking soda
- Mix in the chocolate chips
- Scoop cookie dough and roll into balls the size of a dime or a little larger.
- Bake for 6 minutes then remove from oven and allow to sit on the cookie tray for another minute.
How small do I make the cookie dough balls?
I like small cookie bites- so I try to get them to be the size of a dime-ish when rolling out the dough (see smaller cookie on left in picture below), but if you make them more the size of a quarter (cookie on right in picture below) that works too. Just check the notes in the recipe on how to adjust the baking time.
What types of chocolate chips do you use?
I use mini chocolate chips in the dough and then press a regular sized chocolate chip onto each cookie before I baked them.
How many cookies do you fit per tray?
On a large cookie sheet, I fit 24 cookies!
Can I make regular cookies out of this dough?
Absolutely! They are tasty too! Bake for 9-11 minutes or until just done, then remove from oven and enjoy!
Can I use other cookie recipes to make mini cookies?
Absolutely! Try my double chocolate pudding cookies!
How do I store these cookies?
Store in an airtight container for up to a week!
Let me how you like this recipe in the comments below!
If you like this recipe try these:
- Easy Chocolate Cake Pops
- Easy Lemon Squares
- Homemade Brownies
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
- Surprise Cupcakes
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER & SIGN UP FOR MY EMAIL NEWSLETTER!
Want more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter cold
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Regular chocolate chips one for each cookie, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Add in the sugar and mix until full combined. You may need to scrap down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add in the vanilla and eggs, and mix until combined. Mixture will look really wet.
- Turn the mixture to low and add in the flour ½ cup at a time.
- Turn the mixer up to medium speed and add in the baking powder and salt. Make sure to scrape the sides and bottoms.
- Mix in the mini chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into dime size balls and place on prepared baking sheet. I fit 24 on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes*. They should look slightly underdone. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes on the cookie sheet. They will continue to cook until done in those last few minutes. Then move to a cooling rack or plate. The key is to not over cook them so they stay chewy and soft, not hard and inedible.
Lisa's Tips*Store in an airtight container after cooled
* If at 6 minutes your cookies look way under done or are a little larger than a quarter let them bake for 1 more minute then remove from oven.
Leave a Reply