Durr Burger Fortnite - Who else has been caught up in the Fortnite craze! Well, if you love the game you have probably heard of the Durr Burger!
I thought it would be fun to recreate this iconic burger for any other Fortnite lovers out there!
This would be great for Fornite themed birthdays or any party!
To make a Durr Burger all you need to do is:
- Slice your hamburger bun
- Layer on your hamburger, cheese and tomato
- Add turkey bacon (regular bacon will work too!)
- Hollow out two pearl onions and stick small slices of black olives in them. Then attach them to the burger top with toothpicks.
- Finish it off with a green olive on top and you have yourself a Durr Burger!
You can use any hamburger bun but I love to make my own! Get the recipe here!
Durr Burger Fortnite
For the burgers*:
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 tbs pepper
- 1 tbs salt
Hamburger Buns- link to recipe below
Additional items needed
- 24 Tooth picks
- 8 Green olives stuffed with pimentos
- Black olives
- 8 slices yellow cheese
- 8 slices turkey bacon or pork
- 3 large tomatoes
- 16 pearl onions
How to make Durr Burgers:
- Divide hamburger meat into eight patties. Sprinkle with salt.
- In a skillet cook the patties over medium heat and cook until your desired doneness. For all my tips on how to cook burgers (skillet, baked, or grilled) check out my how to make the best hamburgers post!
- Fry up the turkey bacon.
- Assemble your burgers. To do this simply layer you hamburger patty, cheese, and tomato on the bottom of the bun (with the cheese on top). Then place a piece of bacon hanging out of the burger to look like a tongue. Add the top bun.
- Make the eyes buy peeling and cutting of the ends of the pearl onions. Then carefully hollow out each onion using a knife. Slice the black olives into small pieces and then stuff the pearl onions with them. I like to try to get a nice piece of the outside of the olive and push that in with a tooth pick to make a solid black pupil.
- Then insert a toothpick into the bottom of the eye. The olive will want to come out when you insert the tooth pick but just hold it in place. Then insert the toothpick into the top of the bun. Repeat for the other eye.
- Add a pimiento stuffed green olive via a toothpick to the top and enjoy!
Image from Fortnite Press Kit
Portions of the materials used are trademarks and/or copyrighted works of Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved by Epic. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Epic.