Homemade Cranberry Relish
Homemade Cranberry Relish, easy to make and extra tasty! This Cranberry relish recipe is my go-to for the holidays!
Servings 12 servings (3 cups)
- 1 package of cranberries 12 oz, frozen or fresh
- 3 clementines peel left on (or 3 mandarins, or 1 orange)
- ¾ cup sugar
Check the cranberries and remove any bad ones.
Cut your clementines into fourths.
Add the cranberries, clementines (with peel), and sugar to a food processor.
Pulse several times until you have a chunky relish.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow everything to come together then enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- If you want to use less sugar, start with ¼ cup, mix everything, taste and then add more sugar if you want.
- You can use fresh or frozen cranberries.
- If you don’t have a food processor you can try making this in a high-powered blender but make sure you don’t turn it into a smoothie!
- Check your clementines, mandarins, or Orange for seeds and remove them.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg