Halloween Brownies- Spider Web Brownies
Halloween Brownies, these spiderweb brownies are easy to make and perfect for a Halloween party!
Servings 20 Brownies
- 1 batch of brownies cooled and cut into squares
- ½ cup white buttercream frosting homemade or store bought
- #3 piping writing tip
- Piping bag
Make your brownies, allow them to cool and then cut them into squares.
Starting in the corner pipe on a small U or W shape, followed by two more of the same shapes a little large and more towards the center.
Then from the corner pipe a line perpendicular down through the U’s.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure the brownies are completely cooled before cutting- that way they will hold together better.
- Want thicker brownies- Make my homemade brownies here.
Want dark/black brownies- Make this version of my homemade brownies but leave the s’mores stuff off.
- I used a small writing tip to pipe on the frosting but you can get away with sniping the corner off of a Ziploc and piping it on that way.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 160kcal