Enjoy this easy fruit dip with cool whip that is delicious and fun! It’s only three ingredients and is perfect for any potlucks, birthday parties, or family get togethers!
This recipe is inspired by Hearthstone’s card Floop’s Glorious Gloop! It’s a legendary druid spell card that has a pretty awesome effect!
Floop’s Glorious Gloop is part of my Hearthstone Menu! Check it out to find other delicious recipes like Weaponized Piñata Cupcakes, Sir Finley’s Peach Iced Tea, and Hot Sherazin Seed Dip! If you aren't familiar with Hearthstone you can read all about this fun online card game here!
For this recipe I wanted to come up with an edible slime that tasted good. Most edible slime recipes are made with cornstarch, water, and jello mix and that doesn’t taste good. Plus the jello mixture doesn’t dissolve well. After several recipe tests (and fails!) I finally settled on this and I am quite pleased!
Although not so much a slime, this cool whip dip is tasty, bright green, and easy to make!
Fruit dip with cool whip is easy to make and tastes delicious!
How to make cool whip fruit dip:
- Combine cool whip and green apple drink mix packets.
- Add some fruit candies on top.
- Cut up your favorite fruits and enjoy!
Floop’s Glorious Gloop-fun and tasty!
If you like this recipe make sure to check out my Hearthstone Menu you will find other fun recipes like Mecha’thun Candy Apples, Spider Bomb Cookies, and Stuffed Evolving Spores!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER & SIGN UP FOR MY EMAIL NEWSLETTER!
Want more? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Floop's Glorious Gloop – Fruit Dip with Cool Whip
- 1 box green apple jolly rancher drink mix 6 single packets*
- 16 oz cool whip thawed
- Neon Green Fool Coloring Gel
- Candied fruit pieces optional
- Fruit for dipping
- Combine your thawed cool whip with all 6 packets of green apple jolly rancher drink mix and 2 drops of green food coloring. Stir until the mixture is smooth. It will be half the volume it was originally. Add more food coloring if you desire a darker green.
- Add in your candy. I like to add them on top, more for looks.
- Cut up your fruit and enjoy!
Hearthstone Card Image from Gamepedia
©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
Thank you Hearthstone for some of the fun items given to me for my pictures!
Leave a Reply