Today I am off running errands and have let Dana from This Silly Girl’s Kitchen take over! Enjoy this amazing recipe for potato salad!
Blue Cheese Potato Salad, blackened flank steak is mixed with grilled potatoes and corn, coated in a bleu cheese dressing! This potato salad is the perfect side dish to any BBQ, or can be had as a meal on its own!
Blue Cheese Potato Salad
Are you in for a treat today! This is one of the most epic potato salads I have ever made, or tasted!
Hi there! I’m Dana DeVolk, the blogger over at ThisSillyGirlsKitchen.com and I am so excited to be guest posting for Lisa today! I really hope you love this yummy potato salad recipe and stop by my blog soon, enjoy!
This potato salad really is a meal all in itself, but works wonderfully as a side dish to any meal! Loaded with bleu cheese, fingerling potatoes, scallions, fresh grilled corn and blackened flank steak, all tossed in bleu cheese dressing! Yum!
This is a make ahead dish- exactly how I like them!
Cooked everything ahead of time, let it come to room temperature then throw it in the fridge to get cold. Then, toss it in the dressing, and it’s perfect for summer.
What if you don’t like blue cheese?
Easy- use a different cheese and ranch dressing! Simple as that!
This blue cheese potato salad is full of some serious flavor! It’s one of my favorite summer treats! Need a go-to get together potato salad?? MAKE THIS, you’re welcome. 😉
Everyone will love this blue cheese potato salad! But don’t tell them how easy it was to throw together. Mystery can be a good thing!
Grilling everything gives this potato salad a little some thing extra. Really finishes it off well! Plus the smokiness from the grill is delicious! This potato salad has got it all going on!
BLACK AND BLEU POTATO SALAD
Black and Bleu Potato Salad, blackened flank steak is mixed with grilled potatoes and corn, coated in a luscious bleu cheese dressing!
- 3 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 pound flank steak
- 1 Tablespoon blackening seasoning
- 1 ear of corn husk and silk removed
- 2 large steakhouse tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Cup scallions
- 4 ounces bleu cheese crumbles
- Bleu Cheese Dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and place in a large stockpot. Cover with cold water, bring to a boil and let cook until just done, about 15-20 minutes. Drain, allow to cool to the touch. Cut in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Season steak with blackening seasoning. Set aside.
- Prepare grill. Right before grilling the potatoes, toss them in the olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Grill over high heat, turning to achieve grill marks. Take off the grill, set aside and allow to cool completely.
- Grill flank to the desired doneness. Cook corn at the same time, allowing to get charred on all sides. Take off the grill, set aside and allow to cool completely.
- Place potatoes, steak, and corn in the refrigerator until cold, about 2 hours.
- Cut steak thinly on a bias. Cut corn off the cob. Seed tomato and cut into large chunks. Thinly slice scallions.
- Add the potatoes, steak, corn, tomatoes, scallions and bleu cheese crumbles to a large bowl. Add Bleu Cheese Dressing to coat, taste, adjust seasoning if needed. Serve and enjoy!
Please visit me on my blog, ThisSillyGirlsKitchen.com for more yummy daily recipes. I can’t wait to see you there!